Subject: Invitation - World Energy Council Executive Briefings for Senior Policymakers and Senior Government Officials
From: "Shota Lemondzhava" <[email-masked]>
To: "Insights, World Energy Council" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 01:27:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We would appreciate your support in ensuring that the message below and the 
attached invitation is considered by the policy advisors and respective 
teams.

Building on the momentum of the 26th World Energy Congress 
<https://www.worldenergy.org/assets/downloads/World_Energy_Congress_2024_Event_at_a_glance.pdf> 
in April 2024, we are delighted to invite you to our exclusive World Energy 
Council Executive Briefings for Senior Policymakers and Senior Government 
Officials. These briefings will further explore approaches for navigating 
the uncertainties of energy transitions and designing for disruption to 
shape resilient strategies. Please find the official invitation with further 
details attached.

The Briefings are for policymakers (DG-1 / DG-2 level officials), national, 
regional and city level senior civil servants, senior legislative officials, 
high-level advisors to ministers (in portfolios such as energy, environment, 
industry, future, foreign affairs, finance etc.), regulators, multilateral 
institutions and energy planners.

We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Shota

Shota LemondzhavaHead of Government Relations

Global AgendaD ( <tel:(+44)%2020%203214%200611> +44) 20 3214 0611

T (+44) 20 7734 5996E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://twitter.com/WECouncil>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-energy-council/>
 <https://www.youtube.com/user/worldenergycouncil>
 <http://www.worldenergy.org/> www.worldenergy.org <https://www.worldenergy.org/>

 <https://worldenergycongress.org/riyadh/>

Publications <https://www.worldenergy.org/publications>
Community <https://www.worldenergy.org/world-energy-community>
Centenary <https://www.worldenergy.org/centenary>

World Energy Council, Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England and Wales No. 4184478
VAT Reg. No. GB 123 3802 48
Charity No. 1086559, Registered Office: Hamilton House, 1 Temple Avenue, 
London, EC4Y 0HA, United Kingdom

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary 
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by 
telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the 
e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not 
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and 
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they 
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a 
result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own 
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment